Thursday, February 23, 2012

One Day At A Time

February has had me all kinds of busy with trying to get my scrapbook room in a better order than it was in. I'll share more about that next time, once I get all of the projects finished. The plan is to do another video tour, since much has changed since last time. I'm really happy with what I've accomplished this time around. It helped that I was still pretty happy with my organization from last year, so I was able to tweak what I had and change what I didn't like.

Anyway, all of the playing in my goods put me in the mood to scrapbook, so I have gotten a few pages done in the past few days, as well as a project.


I totally scraplifted this Valentine's Day card from a post on Pinterest. I used my Silhouette and printer to make the sentiment, and my Silhouette to do the hearts. Everything else is from my Cuttlebug or a border punch. 


One of my new favorite gifts for most anyone is a plaque with a monogram on it. This one is for a bridal shower I was invited to in March. 


This is another total lift from a page I found via Pinterest. I used my Silhouette to do all of the shapes and everything but the journaling tickets are from Basic Grey. I've been trying to use up some of the older stuff in my stash so I can feel better about buying new stuff. 


And this final page, though simple, is one of my favorites. I used up some Crate Paper, another brand that I seem to have amassed a collection of, along with Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Fancy Pants, and Prima. Anyway, this uses Creative Scrappers # 194. I guess grids have been fitting my mood lately, though the current page on my table breaks out of that pattern.

Hopefully my next post will be sooner than the gap between this and my last post! I just have to get rolling on my embroidery floss and then I think I'll mostly be set. There are still a few messes that I'm unsure of what to do with, but for the most part, my scrap space will be as complete as it can be! Until next time!

No comments: